Nell Candelaria Privacy Notice
Nell Candelaria is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data she collects from you, or that you provide to her, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand Nell’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how she will treat it. By visiting www.withthehorse.co.uk (“her site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information Nell may collect from you
Nell may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give her. You may give Nell information about you by filling in forms on her site or by corresponding by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you place an order, enter a promotion or survey and when you report a problem with her site or service. The information you give Nell may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and business details.
Information Nell receives from other sources. Nell may receive information about you from third parties, such as an existing client, if you have consented to this. Generally, Nell does not share your data with any third-party company. However, in the event of an accident, Nell may be asked by insurers to pass on personal details.
Uses made of the information
Nell uses information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to her. She will use this information:
· to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and her and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from her;
· if you agreed, to provide you with information about other goods and services she offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· if you agreed, to provide you with information about goods or services she feel may interests you. If you do not want her to use your data in this way please contact Nell at email@example.com;
· to notify you about changes to her services;
· to ensure that content from her website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information Nell collects about you. She will use this information:
- to ensure that, in the event of an accident and you are unable to communicate, she can pass any relevant information to emergency services and notify your designated emergency contact;
- to administer her legal obligations and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of her service, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising she serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of her website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
How Nell protects your personal data
All information you provide to her is stored securely. Once she has received your information, she will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If you would like more information on how this data is stored, please contact Nell at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask her during a lesson.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although she will do her best to protect your personal data, she cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to her site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once she has received your information, she will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Nell not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Nell will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if she intends to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting Nell at email@example.com.
Nell’s site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Nell does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Generally, Nell does not share your data with any third-party company. However, in the event of an accident, Nell may be asked by insurers to pass on personal details.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to view, amend or delete information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR.
Review of this Policy
This Policy will be reviewed periodically as changes to regulations come forwards.
Date 29th December 2020