Some examples of areas Nell can assist are:
- Practical help with handling issues – loading, leading, vet, farrier, clip
- Riding help – lack of impulsion, jumping, confidence in the saddle, contact issues, rider position and effectiveness
- Bonding – develop trust at
- Horse that can’t be ridden - exercise the horse's mind on the ground if it can’t be ridden
- Time saver - client horse
What do you get for the Lesson?
If it's your first time and you are unsure about what to expect, we will:
- discuss any issues that you may have;
- identify what type of lesson might be suitable for you;
- look at your horse's behaviours; and
- make an assessment of why these behaviours are taking place.
During the lesson, I will explain why we are doing certain exercises and how to set you and your horse up for success. I will leave you with a plan for after the lesson to help you keep progressing. Part of my goal is to ensure that I am always available to you for additional support, should you need it.
Prices depend on what kind of lesson you want, where you live and how many people want to take part. I teach up to six people and I am happy to discuss individual requirements. There may also be a charge for fuel depending on location from my base at Ipplepen, near Totnes.If there are multiple lessons in the same area, the cost of fuel will be split. Discount for lessons at my Ipplepen facility. Please contact me for a quote .
Equipment to help you get started is available for loan. For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch using one of the other methods on the Contact page.